- 3rd Conference of the International Society for NonParametric Statistics
- June 11th-16th, 2016
Palace of the Popes International Conference Center
The Conference invites to present contributed talks in all areas of nonparametric statistics, including also topics as complex data, high-dimensional data (functions, images, matrices) and statistical learning.
- All speakers interested in participating by giving a contributed talk must submit the abstract for their talk via abstract submission for contributed talk before February 15th, 2014 March 10th, 2014.
- Guidelines for preparing your abstract can be found HERE.
- Accepted abstracts will be confirmed before March 15th, 2014.
- Only contributed talks presented at the conference and accepted for publication through the referring process will be published in the ISNPS 2014 book of abstracts.